Prairie Points

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guess where I've been?

We had to take care of some legal business today in the big town, so we gathered our wits about us and headed out. After a so-so sub sandwich for lunch, we did what we had to do, then checked our list and began the fun stuff. Well, fun is a relative term at our ages. LOL

DH needed a few un-fun things and since I always welcome an opportunity to see what's new out there, we took a little side trip to one of my favorite stores. That is where I saw this:
and this:
and this:



and how could I miss this:


?????

There is just no excuse for boredom.  You don't even have to buy the stuff. Just take pictures of it and act like an investigative reporter for an underground weird food blog. Ha!  I love Rural King.  I am so easily entertained.

Blessings,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Hi just read your outing, I can spend a lot of time in Rural king and not buy a thing, well maybe one thing. I like fried pickles, maybe those chips would not be too bad, had some when my Grandaughter(in Texas) graduated and we went to a restaurant to eat afterwards. Got hooked. My last peach butter was a little to thin, but it works good on ice cream as a topping. Never tried that KC Sauce or Spice, Let you try it first and see what your recommendation is. That's all, have a good one. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fried dill pickles-- and tater chips--so this must be good. And would Larry ever steer you wrong?

    ReplyDelete