Prairie Points

Friday, March 9, 2012

And so it begins.

This is the very first of what I hope becomes many posts.  I am eager to share my discoveries with all of you, whether it be in the barnyard, kitchen or sewing room.  I have found that by taking hold of life and deliberately living it, there is so much more out there to enjoy and there is an excitement that's hard to reign in.  I'll try not to bore you or embarrass my family, but there are no guarantees. :)  I still have plenty of life's journey to experience,  God willing, and I hope I'll be able to share some of it with you.  Now, if I can just get used to how this whole blog thing works.  I might need some serious young person help. You know, an old dog, and all that. Woof.

4 comments:

  1. Well, guess I am fisrt to post a comment. I don't really think that anyone will be too bored on this blog. Brenda does make some delicious artisan breads and the rest will follow suit just as good. I just want to say the best of luck on this endeavor and I'm sure you will have all the help you might need. God bless you, love you girl, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you Brenda! I look forward to following your posts. I pray that you will have wisdom and spiritual enlightenment as you begin this new journey. Love you my special friend, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, cuz. I suppose you like, as I do, to write and share your thoughts and experiences, or you wouldn't be doing this. My problem is, I get myself in trouble sometimes with my bloviation. Good luck with your new project and have a lot of fun with it. I'll be watching, cuz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, I look forward to gaining wisdom from your blogs!! I think we have a lot in common!! I think I should of been born in the "Little House on the Prairie" days!!! I wish you the best on your blogging and would say, don't forget to post about the spiritual gatherings as well!! God Bless You!! Your neighbor on the Prairie, Cindy

    ReplyDelete