Prairie Points

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Taxing My Brain

Piles of papers here and there. Checkbooks, registers, everywhere. No time to bake, no time to rake. "How much did you make?  Then that much we'll take."  Just send it in for goodness sake.

Is there an "I Got The IRS Blues" song out there? If so, put it in the queue. Thanks.

Don't cry for me, Argentina. It's my own fault for procrastinating. You'd think after all these years I would learn to be more efficient. Thirty lashes with a wet noodle for me.  Is there a 12-step program for tax prep procrastinators?  Send info, plz. And while I'm in a whiny mood......oh, never mind.

Now, back to the bank statements. This, too, shall pass.

Blessings,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. I have given up trying to do our's since we have the business. I still do the State's sales tax myself and that is frustrating enough. It costs us $175, but with my temperament, it is worth it. Have fun and give Uncle Sam my best regards and tell him to spend it wisely (yeah, right). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think of that money as going to my civil service pension--but don't call to tell me how to spend it, o.k.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. RING. "Hello, is this kholzhausen?"
    You: "Yes, it is, who's calling?"
    Me: "It is your friendly civil service pension payer. Could you please turn to page .... in the lastest issue of Backyard Poultry and order that chicken coop for me?"
    You: "yeah, right. I'll get right on that."
    Me: "thank you."
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete