Prairie Points

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Gatherings

After much brainstorming, picking of brains, and just generally thinking until it hurt my brain, I settled on the title for this blog. It was suggested in various forms by my Facebook friends.  The reason is because I live in a home on the prairie, near the settlement called.....wait for it.....Prairie Home, and I gather many things. I gather eggs, recipes, ripe fruits and veggies in season, building materials for my wood-fired pizza oven, and especially, friends and great family members. It just seemed appropriate. I'm happy with the choice. I hope you're happy with the  ramblings of a prairie home blogger.

1 comment:

  1. Cuz, I like the name. It has a rural, but sophisticated ring to it. I'm enjoying the blog. However, you are making me tired and depressed with your energy. JK

    Jack

    ReplyDelete