Prairie Points

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Doing a Happy Dance

After much procrastinating, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, I am thrilled to announce the tax crap prep is finished. I feel a big black cloud lifting, the sky is bluer, the sun warmer (oh, wait...it IS warmer), and I am going to do a happy dance after I deliver the information to our accountant later today. Here is his picture. I feel sorry for him.
Of course the checks to state and federal agencies haven't been written yet, and that brings it's own special pain. I'm just happy to be FREEEEEE from paperwork for a while.
Happy Dance Blessings,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. We recieved ours back today, now all we have to do is write the checks! So glad it's done! Maybe I'll start on the 2012 prep! No, probably not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing the checks is painful, too. There really isn't any part of the process that's enjoyable. I just get a good stash of chocolate, grit my teeth and dig in. :)

    ReplyDelete