Prairie Points

Sunday, April 15, 2012

So far, so good.

The day is half over and there has been nothing negative to report. I shucked the bad karma off my spirit and will no longer be trying to flick it off like some random piece of cellophane, insistant on clinging to my skin. Instead,  I spritzed it with a positive mist, demagnitized it and made it go clean away.

The sermon at church today was excellent, given by our substitute lay person, Brian.  He always brings good messages, with a just-right personal touch thrown in.  Joy. It's a powerful word and no one can take it away from you unless you let them.. I am joyful now. I will try to remain joyful.  Tuesday I pick up the taxes. I'll report back on the joy front. hehe  And, no, I am not menopausal. Why do you ask?

Blessings,
Brenda

1 comment: